Wednesday, November 02, 2005

26 weeks 2 days: Sugar High...

I went for my glucose test today, and there were about 5 other women all having theirs done too.

I was handed the orange drink, and the woman who was there for a 3 hour said that the one hour drink is delicious in comparison to the 3 hour drink. I felt a little lightheaded during the test, but I am not sure if it was due to the sugar or the fasting.

I also got pre-registered for delivery! yikes...

They told me that if I arrive in active labor to go through the ER entrance, but if it is scheduled as an induction or C-section, to go through the entrance I used today.

I am a little nervous about passing the test, mainly because I don't want the hassle of going through the 3 hour test, but also since the baby is so big already, I don't want the added complication of GD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home