Wednesday, June 22, 2005

7 weeks 2 days: tick tock, tick tock

I overnight mailed my dad's birthday present (which includes the ultrasound pictures) yesterday. I am now waiting to hear from him. I imagine that he will be over the moon with excitement, though I suppose he might be more confused than anything.

I had a nice long workout this morning: a mile on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer. It felt really good, but now I just want to go back to sleep.

The digestive issues are getting really uncomfortable right now. The metamucil isn't so bad, but the after effects (especially after a workout) can be--shall we say?--explosive.

I think I will take a shower, and then curl up with a book, and then try to finish the baby blanket that just needs its final row of edging for my co-worker who MUST have had the baby already.

There are many days that I can't get over the incredible luck and blessing that Dyke Two and I have experienced with this pregnancy. There is so much loss and sadness in this world, and so many people experience such trouble getting and remaining pregnant, that both of us are in awe of our good fortune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home