Saturday, January 28, 2006

38 weeks 5 days: a brief moment of excitement

We had a minute of panic/excitement a little while ago. I had been sitting on the edge of the bed watching a particularly good episode of Law and Order SVU. I got up to post the random box of office supplies we uncovered on freecycle, and Dyke Two called me back in the room with a touch of panic to her voice. "Honey, you're leaking." I looked at the bed, and, in fact, there was a small wet spot on the bed, right where I had been sitting.

We looked at each other, and I said, "But, that's impossible. My boxers are dry."

After she made me show her my dry boxers, we determined that I must have been sweating in the fold of my knee, or at my ankle, and that the wet spot was sweat.

I told you it was a particularly exciting Law and Order...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home