Tuesday, January 10, 2006

36 weeks 1 day: Now I Feel Guilty

After calling my advisor an ass yesterday, I got an email from him. Turns out his wife is recovering from surgery and had to go back into the hospital with complications from it. Much as I want to believe it, I guess the world doesn't revolve around me.

Can I amend yesterday's sentiments to: My advisor is difficult to work with, but apparently is human, just like me.

I have been having non-stop headaches for the last three weeks. It is beginning to make me a little irritable.

Today's to-do list:

find a hotel for my parents to stay in when they visit post-birth.

call the mohels on my list

pay some bills (and go buy the more expensive stamps...)

call the pediatricians on our list

maybe, just maybe, do a couple loads of laundry

Let's see tomorrow how much of it is actually completed. I am betting that the accomplishment list will look more like:

took a shower

watched "Bringing Home Baby"

played on the internet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home