Monday, May 02, 2005

Operation Babymaking Warp Speed

Dyke Two called me this afternoon and asked me for the name of the sperm bank again. Sperm procurement is her job, since I am providing the eggs and the uterus. I gave her the name of the bank and she called back about 20 minutes later and said, "We're good to go. The doctor needs to fill out his form."

As I had put my temp in this morning, I was excited that this was the final cycle to figure stuff out before sticking the goods into me in June. I was excited that Dyke Two got the ball rolling this morning with a call to the bank.

I left work, and the phone rang again. Dyke Two was on the other line, and she said, "I have his baby picture." I said, "That's great, but I have a colleague in the car because her car broke down."

I got home, and was checking the mail, and the phone rang AGAIN. Dyke Two said, "Are you alone?" I said yes, and she then went on to say, "I want to start this month. When are you ovulating?" I told her in about 17 days and she announced that we should take the day off and go get sperm on Friday the 13th.

What was I just saying about using this cycle to fine tune my signals?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home