Tuesday, May 17, 2005

CD16: The Cervix Reopens. What the Hell is Happening To My Body??

I came home from work, after spending the day tired, light-headed and slightly nauseous, with shooting pains in both ovaries and a slight burning feeling in my uterus. (My temperature was still low this morning, confirming that I have not yet ovulated, but will probably do so in two days).

I walked into the house, dropped my keys and crawled into bed, and promptly slept for two hours. I take naps in the middle of the day about once a year, and now I am ready to go back to sleep.

Dyke Two came home from work, and decided to check my cervix again. My mucus has been totally watery, like drops of water, with air bubbles in it, and lots of cloudy spots.

Long story short, my cervix is open again. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE??

I have no idea if I am in the two week wait, if I have ovulated, or if aliens have crawled into my cervix and taken up residence.

I will start taking tests next Wednesday, but I am definitely not holding my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home