Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bigfella's first milestone...

...and I missed it.

Two mornings ago, Dyke Two woke me up to feed Bigfella (at 10 am--can I tell you what a gem of a wife I have?) and said, "Guess what happened when I changed his diaper?" (again, a gem, I tell you, a gem.) She pulled his blanket down and his t-shirt up, exposing his little navel for my examination.

And what did I see? A cute little belly button, tucked into his belly. A cute little belly button, no longer obscured by his umbilical cord stump.

And I slept through it...

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Estelle said...

Charlie's was somewhere in his PJs and I had to hunt for it. I noticed that the stump was gone, but couldn't find it. I found it eventually.
Aren't the belly buttons they best?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home