Wednesday, June 29, 2005

8 weeks 2 days: What is my subconscious telling me?

I had a dream last night that was more than a little disturbing. In it, I went to the bathroom, and felt something slithering out of me. When I looked in the toilet, there was a bright red alien baby (like in the Dr. Sears Pregnancy book diagrams) floating in the water. It was bright red and looked exactly like a jello mold, in maybe, strawberry jello. (more pink than cherry jello, but still BRIGHT red.) It was the size of my palm, and when I picked it up, it was the consistency of one of those sticky frogs with the tongues that slap onto things and pull them back. In my dream, I wasn't upset about the fetus in the toilet because I could still tell that I was pregnant.

I woke up more confused than anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home