Monday, April 17, 2006

How does Bigfella measure up??

Well, according to his doctor, he is the size of the average 5 month old. So, now we have an explanation of why my back hurts. Between the enormous boy, and the enormous girls he frequently attaches himself to for nourishment, my back muscles are working more than usual.

The final stats:

weight: 16 pounds, 4 ounces
length: 25 and 1/2 inches
head circumference: 16 and 3/4 inches

And the boy is two months old. Two months, people. Two months. Seriously. Two. Months.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Bigfella is appropriately named. If you need some advice for baby carriers, let me know. A baby bjorn isn't going to cut it for a baby that big.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Shelli said...

Malka is 19 pounds, and is 4 months.

I hear ya, I hear ya.

She does OK in the Bjorn, but Jennifer rocks with in baby carrier land!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Northwoods Baby said...

Check out the Sutemi or Ergo carriers, methinks. I have the Sutemi but I hear it's not good for back carry if you have generous mams. I dig it the most, at least for the front carry. I'll try the back when he has better head control.

I suspect AMP is going to follow in Bigfella's ginormous footsteps. He's up to 12.5# at 7 weeks. I think the Perp didn't hit that until closer to 3 months. Eep!

I can't wait to see what his numbers are at his next appt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home