Wednesday, April 12, 2006

5 more things I learned this weekend...

1. If I cut all my hair off to avoid post-partum hair loss, it really does slow down the loss.

2. When my hair is short, I look freakishly like my older brother.

3. Even though URS medical records won't tell me if they have my shot record without a release, and even though my shot record is not in the student health computer, it is, apparently, in the computer at the registrar's office.

4. My pre-pregnancy jeans fit better now than they did pre-pregnancy.

5. Bigfella is larger than most of the 4 month old babies in our moms' group.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Northwoods Baby said...

I love me some big babies and breastfeeding weight loss! AMP is in 6 month sizes, and though they're a bit big, he ain't swimmin' in 'em. Woot!

Hey, if your records are in the system-- she asked naively--why can't they just use that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home