Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back in the saddle again

We're back from a two week trip (I hesitate to call it a vacation) in the North. We visited family, attended a wedding, went to my college reunion and I spoke at my dad's retirement dinner. Dyke Two and I drove up together for the first weekend and attended the wedding. I then put her on a train home, and Bigfella and I remained behind for another 10 days for the rest of the visit.

A good time was had by all, though I have never been so happy to return home and sit on my furry futon, play with my sweet pets and sleep in my own bed.

Bigfella's allergies seem to be under control, with only one flare up of bloody diapers, and a few flare ups of eczema.

My gallstones behaved themselves for the most part, though I did spend a night writhing in pain and puking bile in my parents' guest room, while Bigfella slept peacefully beside me.

I have tons and tons of stories to share, though the pile of dirty laundry is more pressing.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delurking from Alaska to welcome you home. You've been missed!

E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home